• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

ability-save/load system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, i need an system wich only saves/load ability's that are available for an player.

There will be lots of ability's in my map and I want players to only use the ability's that they have unlocked. In the game the players should only have around 7 ability's available at the time, but durning the game i would like the players to randomly gain an new ability (1 that only the matching player has unlocked) after they used one.

I can make the rest of the system work if I would have only got a system wich is able to save/load ability's that a player has unlocked.

I understand hashtables/variables etc. but i dont understand JASS or scripts. So it wont be a problem if the system is JASS, as long as i can configure it with GUI:)

And its ofcourse better if the save/load system is coded by player name so people cant use eachother codes.

+REP (everyday i can when the systems works fine for me:p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.