• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request - Icon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Some one can help me.

I made a skin to a model but I cant do a Icon.

I need Icons for this model:

freyaqr7.png

Pach: Freya.blp

Attachments

• Freya.rar
    252.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Level 2
import her into a map then upload that.then i can w/ this idk path or w.e and do that if you put her into a map then put it up onto this forum i will make one:thumbs_up:

Level 30
Is something like this what you want to see?
picture.php

I used Leopards Holy Mage Icon (a very good one btw) for the basic form. I added another robe and repainted the hair. I also have a version without the golden runes on her robe if you want. But i recommend you to take this, it looks better in my opinion.

Attachments

• Malv.Icon.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Level 9
I left all of my software at home, on vacation, well in self-quarantine for the moment for scabies. I really hate the little buggers, I also hate expensive motels that can't take 20 minutes to do a decent job cleaning sheets and beds. If I can do it at home and get it all cleaned up they should be able to do it there. Basically I expect my burgers to be throughly cooked and my beds to be nicely cleaned. If you can't do it, you shouldn't be in business to begin with. /rant

To do this an Artist could open up the file in GIMP or Photoshop and go to coloring or transformative coloring. Change the boolean curve until all of the blue turns scarlet, save and reset the image on a new icon border. There are other ways to do it, but that is my favorite because it gives you some very nice bright colors. Then just edit the ears and cloak to be more human, with a little bit extra paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.