• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting An Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there.

I have been making whole day new items for the campaign The Chosen Ones. However, it seems like I can't find anywhere one icon that I need. That's the reason why I made this request. I'm requesting you to do only one item, this should be a simple task.

Here are some information:
  • I want you to do an icon that somehow looks like it "slows the time".
  • I'm not that creative with icons and I cannot do icons by myself but perhaps make a clock that is waving or something?

Well there isn't much information because it's just one icon but ask more if you want. Credits and rep will be given if you can do this.

Level 37
well this would prolly look pretty cool,

Or the stopwatch, falling to the ground, (and the background zooming by with light streaks)

Both images from google, but the first i edited a bit, because its to detailed to be a wc3 image

Attachments

• mechanical-clock-3d-screensave.jpg
    mechanical-clock-3d-screensave.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 104
  • pocketwatch2107585m.jpg
    pocketwatch2107585m.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 128
Level 37
Why to not to use norm slow icon? Or maybe Invisiblity spell icon. It's a bit slow'ish and dodge'ish.
Both are already used in the campaign.

Tried to do one for you by myself
Just say if you want it

kellocs1.jpg
Hmm... It's pretty good. Can you however put there "pointers" so people can see it as a clock or what does the icon present?

Status
Not open for further replies.