• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Game (Gladiators) Sorta like Pimp My Peon (models)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
The villager model, I am planing on using in my up coming game

The Villager can put on.
1 of 5 helmets (This could be about anything but make sure there different)

1 of 5 Weapons (dirk, Mace, Sword, javalin (the things you throw),Whip(This one might be too hard) )

1 of 5 shields (Very Large shield, standard size shield, Small shield, 2 other different shields)

1 of 5 Boots (This could be about anything but make sure there different)

1 of 5 Pants (Leather, Medal, 3 others)

1 of 5 cheat pieces (leather, medal, 3 others)

Note: The Javalin they will throw up to 5 of them them. and then i will have them stick in the ground. and they have to go pick them up.

The game Is called Gladiators. In this game you before each battle you can change your eq, that's all free. And you work together to pass each battle. So someone with a large shield can protect the guy with a javalin . and you work together to pass each battle. after each battle there will be one more thing you can use. You don't level, Its more about skill, and finding the right strat per battle, and teamwork. So the game is more like impossible bosses but the models are sorta more like pimp my peon.

It will start out with only 1 of 3 things you can use, this way there will be stuff i can add after each boss for options.

Want to know what i have done? so you know you wont waste your time?

Tetris
Tetris v.1.2 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Battle Trains (On hold)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/battle-trains-86314/

Last edited:
Level 4
This was actually a map I had planned to make as well. Similar structure but I was going to have a slow progression system and make it mostly based on teamwork. I was planning on adding different levels of the equipment and what have you.
I would be willing to help if I know you're map is of great quality. Let me know.

Attachments

• dudes.JPG
    dudes.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 697
  • guys.jpg
    guys.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 947
Level 12
Ok, Would you like me to make the map first, and if its of the quality of your standards you would let me use the models?

Or do you mean you want me to tell you more of the details i had in mind for the game?

To compare of quality you can look at my other maps, But only tetris is decently done, So that is the kind of quality of map i was planing.

Status
Not open for further replies.