• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Angelic/Demonic Knight Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Notice: There is no more need for these models. You may ignore this topic.

Requesting deletion or remove of topic.

Summary:

Valkyire (Female human Valkyire, similar to Ogre Battle 64's version)
Angel Knight (Female human angel knight. I see it similar to Ogre Battle 64's version)
Notice on Valyrie and Angel Knight: If you desire, instead of giving them both spears (lances), you can give them slim swords instead. However, what you give to one must be given to the other.
Fel Soldier (Male, demonic human soldier with plated armor with a 2h sword. Simple model)

Detailed:

General: Casting animations required as well as the norm (walking, attacking, idle). Make sure the model fits in with the unit portrait and make sure it can be identified by each player as that owner (player color?). Also note that the female models aren't Night Elves, so please keep that in mind. If you think you can make it slightly better by changing one or two specs, that's ok, but try not to stray from them too much. (Better yet, contact me about your idea first and we'll go from there)

Valkyire Specs:
Female Valkyrie model, player color winged headband, Caucasian, slim sword / shield or spear / shield, long blond hair (even though in the Ogre Battle 64 it's brown), blue for clothes. I used Ogre Battle 64's version as a reference.

Angel Knight Specs:
Female Angel Knight model, white wings with a slim spear / sword with a shield. White / Golden / Player Color stuff can be added as armor and/or clothes. Long blond hair,Caucasian, no hood or helmet, hovers. I used the Ogre Battle 64's Angel Knight as a reference. (I think it had some pink on it too, idk... No need to add the pink stuff on the model though lol))

Notice on Valyrie and Angel Knight: If you desire, instead of giving them both spears (lances), you can give them slim swords instead. However, what you give to one must be given to the other. Yes this is the same notice as above.

Fel Soldier Specs:
I'm not looking for a crazy model here, but a slightly edited footman with darker colors with a more demonic look and wielding a 2h sword instead. Please no horned healms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.