• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for Aura Buff Circle Recolor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
You know the little circle that appears under units affected by say a devotion aura or thorns aura, well they are all the same color(light blue). I was wondering if someone would be willing to make multiple colors of these so that each one can be paired with a different aura and you would know which aura the unit is affected by the color of the circle.

I could really use a yellow one in my map but other colors like red, purple, green, and orange i could also see being useful. I'm sure many people would use these for their auras besides me so please consider taking on this task.

This is the in game screen shot of the models. There are just few that needs fix but those which are here works fine. I use triggers to create those auras while I create the other one using an item.

Please take a closer look:
attachment.php

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_012512_103011_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_012512_103011_01.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 124
Level 8
Thank you for taking a deeper look into the matter, I tried three of them the two yellow ones and the orange and they did not work. I was going to use it for the buff of a lifesteal aura given by a paladin and since the aura is holy/yellowish i was hoping to use something like that. I guess they work but the lighter ones are just too light. Well anyway if anyone is up to making better quality ones for at least the lighter colors: red, yellow, orange. I'm sure these could be an uploaded resource and be very useful to the rest of the community as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.