• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Chronologic Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey guys, what i'm looking for is an aura model, one that would attach to the base of a hero. This seems like a hard model to make, but I think some of you could do it. I would really appreciate it if it was high-quality and not a half-assed job. The model would be like a large scrolled circle (I have a pic attached that you can base the edgework off of), but with Roman Numerals on the inside (not to important they can be small or not exisit). The main thing I need is three or four golden gears in the middle that rotate and turn eachother, and a singular clock hand that moves in ticking jumps.

And now folowing the "Have a request? Read this first!" post by Xlightscreen, I will present reasons as why this model will be a benefit to the warcraft modding community: Admit it, if this model works, it would look AWSOME, it could also serve as a targeting circle for custom UIs, for any number of effects, almost any hero relating to time would be able to use this model (I also think the dota guys might consider adding this to dota for the Voidwalker's ulti, you may get requests for more spell effects from them seeing as they are adding a bunch of new effects now). Even if just used for aura's it could work with decay auras, acceleration auras, slowing auras, holy auras...... and so on.

It seems to me like a possible model, and whoever finished it would get MAJOR credit and a rep at the VERY least (and thats just from me, anyone else who used it would think it was kickass to). I hope some one takes me up on this, as it will be the only aura/effect of it's kind. I thought someone might want to try something challenging and unique.

Best of luck.

Level 8
Damn forgot the attachment in the middle of all that typing {I apoligize most ernestly for double-posting}, srry here it is-

Attachments

• s1139452790grandvampiricaura.jpg
    s1139452790grandvampiricaura.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 55
Level 8
Just imported that model, and its in-game size is HUGE, any idea how I could scale it down so it would be an approporate normal aura size?

Status
Not open for further replies.