• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request for a system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I need this thing where every five kills from a player, they get a villager that they can sacrafice to the gods. I also need this trigger that i forgot how to do (DAMMIT!) where when the villager enters the sacrificing area, they die and a leaderboard, multiboard-whatever its called shows the amount of sacrifices required unitl the god is content. What i mean is say the god requires 10 sacrifices, there will be a board that tells you and each time a villager goes into the region, the number on the board decreases. When the sacrifices are successfully made, the board is destroyed and the god gives a reward.

Level 4
will need a few variables, array of course if your talking about multiple people.
E
-when unit dies
C
-unit not equal to peasant
A
-set 'player kills(player number of(owner of killing unit))' = 'player kills(player number of(owner of killing unit))' + 1

E
-when unit enters a region
C
-region = "sacrificial pit"
A
-set 'players_sacrificial_pit(player number of (owner of(triggering unit)))' = 'players_sacrificial_pit(player number of (owner of(triggering unit)))' + 1
-explode/kill/remove triggering unit
-run *upgrade multiboard*

' = variable
" = region
* = trigger

sry I'm just too lazy right now to add in color and open the editor to make sure i worded everything perfectly. the *upgrade multiboard* trigger just refreshes the multiboard(aka set all slots equal to their variable selection and shows the upgraded multi)

and as a side note even the most unknowing triggerers can do these if they just took the 15-30 minutes to play with them some. (takes a more advanced triggerer average of 5-10 minutes to perfect it normally)

Status
Not open for further replies.