• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request! - football kick model for blademaster body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So yoes i am very desperate to get animations for my soccermap, so id need atleast one big slammer kick animation where leg moves big and maybe a lil swing of foot witch can be used for the low pass.. and this for model witch uses blademaster type of body

And lol sorry for the tittle its should be: football kick ANIMATION for blademaster body

i have idea that someone who can, makes the animation for normal blademaster and then i can transfer it for the model seen on the screenshot with animation tranferer.

Last edited:
Level 17
How about showing WHY you need it.

Show us some picture of your map.

"hi guyz, i need this animation"

Level 6
well lol...

Isnt it obious why i need kick model for a soccer map? it takes alotta points from this well made map if the guys just stand near the ball when they kick it...

and here is

, it doesnt tell alot.. we have extremly nice ball bouncing calculation systems and difrent powered kick and goalkeeper will be very nice so please help and make the animation if you are able to...

Status
Not open for further replies.