• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Dragon models for my developing project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, I'm StyxaneZ, I'm new here. I'm currently developing a project, an AoS map.

My map name is The Tales of Forgotten Bloodshed.
2sides : Spirits(Elves) and Dragons.

I've found every mdodels of dragons in War3sear but they are all imcomplete. So I'm here to requests that creator of the models please create as much as possible the dragon's models for me.

Credits will given to all.Hope all of you, the kind one please let me know your help.

Level 45
Why help make models when you don't even know how to import them and tell apart custom skins in the first place?

look here:
WC3SEAR
No custom skins needed (all pale)
4-6.jpg

Custom skins needed (Highlighted, these you import ingame, rest are already within wc3 itself)
3-6.jpg

HIVE
No custom skins needed, none at all.
2-9.jpg

Custom skin needed, the red one
1-8.jpg

Wc3sear has a buggy script, thus sometime some of the ingame textures that dont need to be highlighted are, these are often particle textures, so avoid ones that say cloud or dust or gutz that are highlighted.

Level 45
Calling me sir isn't the best thing to do...

and make sure you restart your WE, DO NOT TOUCH THE MODEL PATH leave it as default when you import the model, make sure you have the right paths set for the custom textures and it should work.

If these don't work then give me the links of the dragon models in which you are talking about and ill look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.