• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request models (ancient's chinese models) for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, I'm StyxaneZ. Im now working on a map which is called Heroes of Dynasty.

Details of my map are as below :

- All brand new heroes
(needed models which is same as ancient's chinese soldiers.)
- All brand new buildings
(needed models too. Models needed are China Palace, China's Towers, China's Camps and so on.)
- Special Features
  • Purchasing spells
  • Summons emperor or generals to assist you in battles
  • and more.....

The purpose I make this request is to find a modeler to make models for me:

The models I neede are :
  1. China's Palace
  2. China's towers
  3. China's Camps
  4. China's Soldiers (In blue shirt)
  5. China's Generals ( as much as you can for my map, )

So can anyone please let me know?

Here's the attachments of screenshots of my map which is not done yet.

Attachments

• TerrainView_1.jpg
    TerrainView_1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 309
  • TerrainView_2.jpg
    TerrainView_2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 337
  • TerrainView_3.jpg
    TerrainView_3.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 318

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What about Black Stan's models? They would be perfect I think.

Level 6
But Black Stan's models are Japanese and not Chinese. The armor doesn't suit the chinese stage. Though you could probably still use them as a last resort since I know alot of the Dynasty Warriors models on the old site were crap. And the same guy made the Chinese General, Korean General 1 & 2, and Japanese General. Also Samurai arent part of the Chinese social class. That and I'm just ranting on a subject even though I have nothing really to offer other then critism. But it would be nice to have actual decent Chinese Infantry, Archers, Cavalary, and Nanman units. Could actually be directly inserted into one of the Dynasty Warrior's games pretty well.

Level 7
But Black Stan's models are Japanese and not Chinese. The armor doesn't suit the chinese stage. Though you could probably still use them as a last resort since I know alot of the Dynasty Warriors models on the old site were crap. And the same guy made the Chinese General, Korean General 1 & 2, and Japanese General. Also Samurai arent part of the Chinese social class. That and I'm just ranting on a subject even though I have nothing really to offer other then critism. But it would be nice to have actual decent Chinese Infantry, Archers, Cavalary, and Nanman units. Could actually be directly inserted into one of the Dynasty Warrior's games pretty well.

Yup I know but I think the real chinese models cant be found anymore. Unless someone really can found it and tell me or make for me but I think is impossible. So what others say? If i use this japanese models, they can be same as SAMURAI LEGEND created by nook. It will be unoriginal, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.