• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chinese game player request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, I am a Chinese warcraft game players.

My name is rakwar j. I see on the Internet in China hiveworkshop your work, my first feeling is very perfect, you work in China are very popular.

I have trouble, I need your help, hope you can help

I want to be a "warcraft propaganda film, but in China, the terrain of limited resources, most Chinese style of the terrain, buildings. But do not accord with the theme of the I

I want to hiveworkshop elite can borrow your work let I to do propaganda work in China

I have a lot of Chinese architectural style of the terrain material, but the first time hiveworkshop.

I won't upload pictures and accessories

If want to communicate with each other can leave a message

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Nice to meet you

I am hiveworkshop saw many do not see in domestic work

Not only is my one, almost in China of wolrd edit all of these works very highly,

Level 3
I never use any type of translator,and just in my opinion no translator(include google) could done it accurate ! if someone wanna to explain what he want to say ,the best way is to translate anything by his own brain.

I think he says that this site is very known to Chinese mod sites, given that they post resources from it.
I also believe that he wants to create a cinematic, the terrain of which will be chinese in style and architecture; he already has resources but not that many. He wants someone to borrow some of his work to him, so that he can be taught on how to combine these models, when it comes to placing them on the terrain. Either way, he would like a partner in his terraining venture.

Level 2
he would like a partner in his terraining venture.

:xxd: I don't know the meaning of this sentence.

Terraining what meaning be

In China, almost all of the RPG map are using Chinese style of architecture. I was frustrated.

As your resources are very precious, almost as essence to see, the good work is to give more should enjoy, such ability are the purpose of creation. I hope everybody can help.

Level 2
I want to know why everyone only watch figure no map accessories

Chinese style of architecture

Attachments

• 1102201322fe379bb5b19c875f.jpg
    1102201322fe379bb5b19c875f.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 1102201437a1e09bf82fbb7b04.jpg
    1102201437a1e09bf82fbb7b04.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 1102201437e53a3e2813e76b99.jpg
    1102201437e53a3e2813e76b99.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 110220143708bf5497aee04302.jpg
    110220143708bf5497aee04302.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 1102201437604b6169761ed6b4.jpg
    1102201437604b6169761ed6b4.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Why do you all do not upload W3x files? Words I need a beautiful village is the terrain.

For example azeroth like this or world of warcraft.

Level 2
Hear you the news make me feel fall to the floor, I want to know that you know what you can offer download? Terrain. I'm not familiar with World edit, so I'm not willing to spend too much time to edit terrain, and collect the terrain is simply for use in warcraft to make all sorts of small movie, and no imitation of Italy, in addition you work is in very beautiful, very attractive. I want to borrow

Level 3
Okay did not really understand your english, but tell me if I was wrong here.

You want to borrow my work? Or the work of the terrainers here?

Oh,i guess what he wanna to say is he want to borrow a terrain map with no trigger.

And for bull run:

wtf.........
but i'd like to say , man ,you didn't realized some Chinese terrainer can also done it really well! As for a Chinese , you should know they can make awesome works either.

Level 2
I am sorry because my English level is not high, I can only dialogue with you through an interpreter
Yes, I would like to borrow your terrain. Legendary Terrains seen a lot of very nice work, but unfortunately there is no download points.

Me be clear: I would like to take your work is not an imitation, because I do not understand the "World Editor".

But I want to use your work in the Warcraft movie, do not know you do not mind

Last edited:
Level 2
Your work, I have seen very beautiful.
Can you provide the "The Cathedral", "Small Vilage" WIP1 is "Can I borrow it?
I need the village landscape types of terrain more

Level 4
Well, I am a Chinese warcraft game players.

My name is rakwar j. I see on the Internet in China hiveworkshop your work, my first feeling is very perfect, you work in China are very popular.

I have trouble, I need your help, hope you can help

I want to be a "warcraft propaganda film, but in China, the terrain of limited resources, most Chinese style of the terrain, buildings. But do not accord with the theme of the I

I want to hiveworkshop elite can borrow your work let I to do propaganda work in China

I have a lot of Chinese architectural style of the terrain material, but the first time hiveworkshop.

I won't upload pictures and accessories

If want to communicate with each other can leave a message

Grammar Not Check.
fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao.svg

Status
Not open for further replies.