• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

From (Against the Darkness) Chinese Translator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
From (Against the Darkness) Chinese Translator

PK.NO1
Site Admin of www.0rpg.com
Anhui Province, China
Email:[email protected]

(NAME):
As the site admin of 0rpg.com, I proudly introduce my team to you. My team has been translating foreign-lauguage war3 maps for two years, and greatly matured and experienced in maps translating and team management. In past years, we translated 200+ maps from various countries into chinese and introduce them to thousands of chinese players.

I sincerely ask you, the author of (Against the Darkness), to authorise us (0rpg.com) the procuration of (Against the Darkness) CN Translation. I hope you can add our website address in the Game Info (F9) section (e.g. Authorized Chinese Translation: WWW.0RPG.COM) which claims our cooperation to every players around the world.

Thus, we can not only get your new ideas in time but also inform you the bugs and suggestions reported from chinese players, and we will try our best to spread your work in china.

There are a number of map translators in china, but most of them just tried one version adn gave up, for they are just favor of the map but lack presistence and organizing. Some maps have been translated by several separate translators, which causes many different translations including modifications and cheats added by translators.

One single translator is weak, several separate translators are in a mess. Hence I gathered many skilled translators into one efficient, rigorous and honest group. We update translations for every version and supervised them to ensure the quality of translating.

We also experienced in localizing and spreading foriegn maps, by publishing maps in related game sites and holding activities and tounaments.

China has almost 1.4 billion people, among them there are about 88 million played war3. Advancing in quantity, quality and technique, produce of war3 maps rapidly grows in china. But there are only 4 portal sites, including 0rpg.com, are able to make original maps. On the contrary, there are 8 game portal sites mainly encourage pirate maps, and 20+ portal sites provide pirate downloads.

Foreign maps don't spread widely usually. The reason is native chinese maps are aimed at chinese players and authors are passionately developing them. But there's much less effort made to develop foreign maps, most maps have only one version translated, because their translators worked once for interest, then do nothing further.

0rpg.com is a unique site in mainland china specialized in translating overseas war3 maps and promoting them. We can help spreading your work widely.

If you approve my application i.e. authorise our translation and added Anthorised Chinese Translation: WWW.0RPG.COM in Game Info (F9) of every further updates, please reply me your approvement and send the download of further updates to [email protected]

Wish our cooperation successful.

Keep in touch
Yours
PK.NO1

Status
Not open for further replies.