• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Blight Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

This is a rather interesting request (in my opinion). I first need to ask if it's even possible to do this, I'm not sure if it is but it would be awesome if it was. So, onto the request:

I'm wondering if someone can make me a GUI trigger where Player (1) can 'ONLY' walk on Blight. None of their units may leave Blight (Blight being the stuff that Undead buildings generate when built). How it would work is, when a unit owned by Player (1) tried to walk on any terrain that was not Blight, they would be stopped and not able to move.

I hope this was a clear enough request for anyone interested, please do let me know if this type of system is not possible. Thanks for your time, +rep to any help. :)

Level 8
It would need to also apply to all Blight generated during the game, so marking with regions wouldn't work unless regions can be created during gameplay and mark within the radius of the Blight spread, from all sources.

Thank you though, I'll continue to wait. :)

Level 8
I'm assuming there's no way to make it to where there would be like an invisible wall on the outskirts of blight that units can't move through?

This should be done in JASS or vJASS to avoid using locations and waits...

It's not tested in deep, but works for me.

Note: Flying units are displaced when they stop in groups (If there are at least 2), and they can get stuck. You can fix this if you disable the repulse behavior under Movement. (I don't know the name in english, but I edited the gryphon rider).

Attachments

• WalkOnBlightGUI.w3x
    14.9 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.