• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Custom Blight Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey all! Was wondering if someone could throw together a rather simple request for a blight replacement texture. Basically, the "Undead" based race in my campaign here is a cult of demon worshipers/summoners, and I DO want to use the blight system but I feel like the regular blight isn't quite right for the aesthetics, so I'd like something semi lava-ish, sort of scorched barren earth type thing, though still clearly unnatural and "blighty."

For reference, if you need it, the building models I'm using are Ujimasa Hojo's Demon models.

Thanks in advance! Will +Rep ^.^

Level 9
You know the texture under Daemon gate that looks like an scrapped daemon race ubersplat ? Maybe that could be of use for this edit.

Hmm, where is the blight texture stored ?

When searching through the MPQ browser in Magos, the blight textures are in "TerrainArt - Blight" :3

And yeah, I was thinking that maybe that could be a good reference for the blight texture, and maybe even turned into a custom ground texture if that's at all possible, though I'm not sure about that one XP

Status
Not open for further replies.