• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wooden Floor Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello! I'm trying to make a top floor for my library in this campaign I'm working on, and I can't find a suitable model to fit the job. Below I have uploaded screenshots of the library I've been working on, and I'd like to put the top floor right above the bookshelves. I'm requesting for a thin square-ish model with some sort of wooden texture applied to it.

I've unfortunately forgotten the user who made the great wooden ground texture below, so I don't think I can ask for his permission any time soon so that I or you may be able to plaster his skin onto a model. I do believe I've jotted his name down in my credits list though.

Anyway, to put it simply again: a thin square-ish model with some sort of wooden texture applied to it. It would be appreciated if the color of the wood fits the color of the floor or the bookshelves (a lighter shade of brown) as seen in the third picture. Thank you for your time reading through my request and I do hope you consider helping me out! I'm not new to the map making scene, but only now have I started to have bigger ambitions on what I want to create, so I appreciate the help!

Attachments

• library1.PNG
    library1.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 78
  • library2.PNG
    library2.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 108
  • library3.PNG
    library3.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.