• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

REQUEST: Alucard from Hellsing. (MODEL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I am not talking about istaris critique, more about his stuff like "Even if he's used in anime maps and stuff like that (I pray that it doesn't happen, but it will.)" this.

Well excuse me the crap to hell for having no hope for anime maps. Y'know, considering that nearly every one ever made has bombed tremendously and you know what they always said before they released it?

"Mine's going to be different, it's going to be awesome."

So yeah, I'll believe your map is great when I play it myself.

Level 10
Well you got a lot of rep for the number of posts and you seem to be fairly balanced, be interesting to here what your ideas are.

Hopefully then some of the noob anime map makers will read it and think thats cool maybe I can do that instead of churning out the same old s*** all the time.

You'd be doing a service ^^

Level 13
Be sure it will be a cool map.

Be warned, in the WC3 mapping community, those count as famous last words.

But you do have the advantage in that as far as I know, no one has ever attempted anything Hellsing. But, if you're going RPG (Which it sounds like), you do realize Alucard cannot be a playable character right?

Level 10
Um why can't alucard be a playable character? A Role Playing Game is a game where, believe it or not, the player takes a character's role. Alucard's role in hellsing is to protect and serve the Hellsing organisation, He is a slave to Sir Integra and the master of Seras Victoria... (please tell me you are going to have Seras in the game redscores).

Anyways point being there is plenty of angles to come from playing as Alucard. I was defending your opinion earlier The Last Istari but now your comments are getting too close to just plain dissing redscores and are not constructive to his project. Relax yo

Level 13
The reason Alucard can't be a playable character is because if it's going to be Hellsing accurate, it'd just flat out rig the game.

Alucard is different from most protagonists in that he doesn't have to get stronger over time. He just starts out killing everything. Could he fit as an NPC? Oh sure. But making him a playable character would make said RPG too much like an edited LOAP where one player is stupidly powerful.

Level 21
He wont get new abilities (or maybe he will), but he will get new weapons, and such, I wont design it 100% exactly, I will remake hellsing like a rpg.

You live in your small world were everything has to be like the real, I will remake it in RPG style.

And alucard will be the main character, which is the playable one.

ADDED SCREENSHOTS!

Last edited:
Level 21
BUMP for screenshots.

And, its really... hard for me to ask you guys for another favor, i need 2 other models, maybe you know a model which looks familiar or something, but these 2 I need as models:

23380025.jpg

Tubacalaine Alhambra(Dandy Man).

anderson01.gif

Alexander Anderson(High Inquisitor), this one with 2 long knifes, 1 in each hand.

They are both enemies of Alucard.

Last edited:
Level 7
hey redscore I cant finish this because I enter school on Monday, Ill be very busy. i leave the ms3d file here ( with skeleton already added ) and if you cant find someone to animate it you can just transfer bloodmage animations.

The model is 100% yours (like if you made it) i dont take any credit for it so its all yours.

Attachments

• HEADS.rar
    35.1 KB · Views: 36
Level 21
Thanks. I am really happy, thanks alot.

Hm... dunno, I cannot transfer anims or animate, who would do that?

Please, would be very friendly.

And he needs a skin too, and UV, well, I know it is much, but it is for a really great looking single player splatter action rpg.

I hope someone could do that.

Level 1
Well...

Bump =S

Well anyway i dunno but try download a map called FOC (Fight of characters)
It's a map containing alot of anime characters ina all out fight.

Im also looking for an alucard model since it is my FAVOURITE anime character >< and hence the reason why i always play it on (drum roll) FOC xD

The alucard model is perfect!

I'm pretty sure that the model is based of kael thas sunnstrider.

the model looks exactly like alucard, with the sunglasses, apparell and two shiny silver guns! I really hope u can somehow get this model because im just itching to play ur map and see if u can somehow get the model from the map, well thats all, bye ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.