• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Request A Map Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6

About Myself

[TD] Hello it is me neo_sluf!, your average warcraft modder. It has been 2 years since I touch Warcraft III and modding. I uploaded 4 maps in this site and 2 of them got a Recommended rating. I mostly love doing Multiplayer Hero Arena Maps. But with the current situation of Warcraft III I decided to switch in Single Player Maps. I am currently working on a single player map which will be released soon on it's alpha state. I do a lot of projects and love testing different ideas and especially combining different map genres. I love also improving my skills on AI Systems since I mostly play alone.

[/TD]

About Map Review

[TD] I normally don't do Map Review all the time since I am busy at school. But today I will try my best in giving a good review on maps. I especially prefer single players or multiplayer maps with AI so I can test all the systems even if I play it alone.I can't access Battle.net so I can't test your map their.I can review your map multiple times as you request.

I have 2 types of review.

1) Surface Review
- This review is mostly about the general view of your map. Like the looks of your terrain, the overall UI, the contents, the organization of different parts and the gameplay.

2) In-depth Review
- This review includes the surface review with more details and also it will now include everything needed to be review like the game systems, the heroes, the tooltips, the use of map resources, the file size, the depth review on the gameplay and so much more.

If your map has a good potential or you as a person who request for a review is responsible about your map then I can do an In-depth Review.

I don't give rating on my reviews!. I also don't include on my review if your map is Good or Bad . I believe every map is good if your put effort on it so my map review mainly focus on this two things.

1) The bad parts of your map that needs fix or improvement.
2) The good parts of your map that you should continue.
3) Other Suggestions

[/TD]

Request a Review

[TD]
I don't need a complicated review request format. I want it to be simple.

So in order to request a review just fill up this.

Name of Map:
Map File/Link to the Map File:
Short Description about it:
Describe the map review you want:
e.g. the gameplay, the First Chapter of your campaign, All the Parts of the Map, Any part you like. etc.

SEND IT TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE! (don't do it via a visitor message)

BE GOOD ON THE MAP LINKS YOU GIVE. Please as much as possible put it on this site for safety purposes.

[/TD]

Review Rules and Condition

[TD]
Follow this rules if you want to have an opportunity to request again and again and again!

1.) Please be patient!
2.) If you request a map review then don't request another one while your map review is on the process.
3.) Don't ask me when I will finish it. I will post the current progress of the review request so you will know when will be yours.
4.) Be good to the map reviewer!
5.) Giving rep is not required.
6.) Follow the condition.

Condition
I would like to request in return some effort from you by sharing some ideas, suggestions, reviews and other things on my upcoming map. If you show a good effort for me then expect I will give a good effort for you too.

[/TD]

Level 6
---- Reserve ----

This does not belong to the Request section since I don't accept resources.

I don't know where this one belongs so spare me if I put it in the Map Development.

I will request a transfer if it will be proven this does not really belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.