• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request a Icon here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Icon Workshop

I will be taking a few icon requests time to time. Don't expect me to do your icon if I don't accept to doing it. I am only doing this to gain experience in shading.

- Color Theme
- Reference picture (If you have one)
- Brief description of what your icon should be

I will only make one icon per person. I don't want people coming here asking for 10 different icons to be made. Only request one at a
time! Otherwise your request will be ignored.

There is other icon creators that will be happy to do your request.

Other Stuff
Please let me know if you need all of the following or just a few
under the list you currently see.

BTN
DISBTN
ATC
DISATC
PAS
DISPAS
UPG
ATT
Other than that, all icons I'll make will also be shared with the Hiveworkshop
community. So I will be submitting them to the icons part of the forums. Have a swell day yo.

The team - Does not matter who completes the requested icon first.
[-] Vista sucks
[-] Stonneash
[-] LAYDK/Lembidi

Last edited:
Level 16
Whoa lmao. This is old I didn't care much if people didn't need icons. As I am happy to have free time lol.

ok,well i think i could help u if u have any space for another icon maker,and if u need more customers u should change the name to =+=Icon Workshop!!=+=
OK sure you can join.

can someone make mean icon that has raining tridents in it. thank u !!!!!!!!
And ok NagaRulez. I'll update this comment once complete.

Level 2
I need a red energy shockwave icon. Couldnt find any kind incon of red energy wave, only lasers please and if could be possible with black background. [BTN/DISBTN]

Last edited:
Level 16
Im making a map the consists: Naga, Nerubian, Gnoll, High Elves.

for the nerubians, can you make icons for this?
Necromancer's Spire and
Undead Ziggurat

tnx....
Accepted request.

Edit: Attached requested icons.

Attachments

• DISBTNSpire.tga
    16 KB · Views: 60
  • BTNSpire.tga
    16 KB · Views: 71
  • DISBTNZiggurat.tga
    16 KB · Views: 49
  • BTNZiggurat.tga
    16 KB · Views: 66
Level 2
Its me again, with other request.

I need this rune icon red colored, close to this but not stormy like. I will prefer a glowy simple one.
Same red colored as the 1st icon you made for me please.

icons_5891_btn.jpg

Level 2
Hi, i need the icons for these two models(as they originally had no icon at all).
:fp: Demon Knight
:fp: Inferno Knight

If you could do these icons, i will be very thankful and +rep shall be added too. It shall be used in my map for 2 heros and i just need the BTN and the DISBTN versions of them. Thanks

Credits:Tarrasque for these awesome models

Note: Make the icons showing the head of the models and if you could add the red and blue fire effect wrapped in the models head, it would be nice. And of course, credits will be given to you for the icons.

Last edited:
Level 16
Hi, i need the icons for these two models(as they originally had no icon at all).
Demon Knight
Inferno Knight
If you could do these icons, i will be very thankful and +rep shall be added too. It shall be used in my map for 2 heros and i just need the BTN and the DISBTN versions of them. Thanks

Note: Make the icons showing the head of the models and if you could add the red and blue fire effect wrapped in the models head, it would be nice. And of course, credits will be given to you by the icons.

I need this rune icon red colored, close to this but not stormy like. I will prefer a glowy simple one.

Accepted. (Working on it) (One down)

I was seaching for Overload spell icon (Storm spirit hero spell from dota). It looks like this
Maybe anyone have blp files for BTN DISBT PAS and DISPAS? I dont have photoshop i cant do this myself.

Request complete.

Attachments

• BTNOverload.blp
    18 KB · Views: 78
  • DISBTNOverload.blp
    12.1 KB · Views: 59
  • PASOverload.blp
    15.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DISPASOverload.blp
    12.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Level 16
Its me again, with other request.

Not sure if I 100% understood your concept so I kind of just did a re color.

Attachments

• BTNRed.blp
    19.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DISBTNRed.blp
    13.5 KB · Views: 49
Level 2
Nice recolor, sorry if my english is bad is not my main. I was talking about with out the storm effect [lightning effect] in the icon, something more simple hehehe.

Level 2
Ok. i will just quote what i said before...

:fp: Demon Knight
:fp: Inferno Knight

Note: Make the icons showing the head of the models and if you could add the red and blue fire effect wrapped in the models head, it would be nice. And of course, credits will be given to you for the icons.

Level 16
Sorry about that I've been working hard on my project as well as getting other things done. I'll get it done right away. Sorry this took so long.

edit: Here is the first one.

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBlue
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNBlue

Attachments

• BTNBlue.blp
    18.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DISBTNBlue.blp
    12.3 KB · Views: 39
Level 19
Level 2
Need a new icon please, just turn the purple color turn it into green color pls:

icons_7589_pas.jpg

the same green as this icon:

icons_11557_btn.jpg

Level 7
Hi, I need some weapon icons. All simple and easy to make :)
NOTE: For all the requests, I need a black background and the weapon in the middle. Thanks!

Color Theme - Silvers/Greys for sword, Black background
Reference picture - None sorry

Just a plain, starter sword. It should not have any gold and glowing effects or anything. Just a plain, silver/grey sword on a black background. Thanks!

Color Theme - Dark browns for the handle, silvers/greys for the head, Black background
Reference picture - None sorry

For this one, I want a common, spiky mace. In the middle of a black background, I need a brown/dark brown (stick) handle and on top the spiky mace head. But lol not a small, thin stick try to make it match the head. Thanks!

Thanks. I might post more later. Thanks again! I will give rep.

Level 16
Lol alright. I was busy for a while. But I guess I'll do all your requests. I will upload all of them at once! So don't expect them to be done so fast.

Anzure, I'll do yours first. Since its really simple.

edit: That bow looks horrible but I'll try to do something out of it.

Attachments

• BTNGreenHand.blp
    17.2 KB · Views: 83
  • DISBTNGreenHand.blp
    12.4 KB · Views: 51
  • PASGreenHand.blp
    15.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DISPASGreenHand.blp
    15.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Level 7
Lol alright. I was busy for a while. But I guess I'll do all your requests. I will upload all of them at once! So don't expect them to be done so fast.

Anzure, I'll do yours first. Since its really simple.

edit: That bow looks horrible but I'll try to do something out of it.

Sorry, just finding the shape of the bow. I pretty much wanted a strandered longbow :). But I am sure anything you have already started on/done is fine.
It is from Runescape which is why it is probably horrible :p

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 2
Edit:Then i change my request, i want a katana with the shape that kind of boomerang and with a green glow like the second icon.

icons_13853_btn.jpg

like this icon:

icons_15008_btn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.