• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request: A few spells that are out of my grasp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok there are a few spells that I can't get right and I think I MIGHT need GUI or JASS, and seeing as I have yet to learn that I dont know how to do it.

1st Spell: Un-named
Effect: something like Chain Lighting but adds the fact that it Slows and Burns the hit units over time.

2nd Spell: Trap
I know this wont use JASS, I just cant get the damage right
Effect: Place a trap that starts off with 100 Damage and works its way up to 500-ish.

3rd Spell: Golem Split (?)
Effect: Cut the golems health in half and splits him into 2 different golems each with half his health.

4th Spell: Shape Shift
I constantly get Critical Errors with this one
Effect: Change into whatever creature is selected with a mouse click, or have a set few that can be selected at any time.

Note: Spell 1 and 2 go to level 5, and the 3rd and 4th go to level 3.

The golem split thing should take 1/2 health at level 1, 1/3 at level 2, and 1/4 at level 3.

Thanks in advance to anyone who would be willing to help me with this.

Level 2
can no one help me? or is it that no one WANTS to help me? because I would really appreciate it if some one could help... Credits will include anyone that helps.

Level 11
1. It is very complicated for beginners because you actually have to simulate a chain lightning yourself. With the original chain lightning you cannot really detect the targets. I might start a chain spells template though Vexorian already has one.

2. Huh? Could you be more specific? Is it a trap like goblin mine but which increases it death damage? Well... you can activate a second trigger which every 10 seconds replaces the trap with a new one. For MUI, you would need jass.

3. How much does this go? Determining Maximum Life IS possible but manipulating it is not.

4. There might be an event with Player, or Game or something for the click. Look a little in the Trigger Editor.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.