• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need trigger for few spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys i just wondering if you can help me with some triggers of few spells

The first spell is this

Shapeshift(transformation): Northos can change his form to variety of creatures like a an eagle, a battle wolf,a bear and a dragon(costs 160mp)

1st level: Transforms into an Eagle which adds him 300hp +8 damage also his attack speed increases by 3% and also the fatal blow buff which gives the eagle form to attack faster and increase his critical rate by6% (ram dash and mana vortex doesn't stuck with this form)

2nd level: Transforms into a Big battle wolf which add him 700 hp more + 16 damage, attack speed increases by 5% movement speed increases by 30% and he has the Battle claws spell which make battle wolf form to deal 280 damage and slow the target for 4 sec (Mana vortex and Dam dash stuck with this form)

3rd level: Transforms into a Big battle bear which add him 1100 hp more + 25 damage, attack speed decreases by 2% by 5% movement speed increases by 20% adds +4 armor a(mystical breath and ram dash stuck with this form)

4th level: Transforms into a land dragon which add him 2000 hp more + 35 damage, attack speed increases by 6% movement speed increases by 10% he has the Scale skin ability which make the dragon form to take 20% less damage from all the attacks and also he has the elemental canon spell which gives a 25% chance to cast electric, fire, wind and ice beam from his mouth that deals 300 damage and gives different kinds of effect according to the element( only ram dash stuck with this form)

The second one is this

Change of Tactics(changeable ability): Northos change the type of his attack and from caster he can go melee attack gaining more damage and more armor when you do that it also can go back from melee to caster(costs 30mp)

1st level: adds 8 damage and 1 armor when you change the type of attack from magic to melee

2nd level: adds 11 damage and 3 armor when you change the type of attack from magic to melee

3rd level: adds 14 damage and 4 armor when you change the type of attack from magic to melee

4th level: adds 18 damage and 5 armor when you change the type of attack from magic to melee it's also increase his attack speed by 3% (only in the last level)

Any help will be really appreciated

Level 12
Both abilities can be done entirely without triggers. Just copy the Hero a few times and change values (i.e., 20 base damage > 38 base damage for +18 damage) and model file to your liking. Then make a spell based off of Metamorphosis and change the Alternate Form unit to the copies of the Hero. As for all the abilities mentioned for the other forms, they are as follows.

Berserk (Orc) and 2 level Critical Strike (Orc)
Frost Nova (Undead)
Hardened Skin (Night Elf)
The Elemental Cannon is more complex and requires triggers, so be more specific as to what effects you want to happen if you want my help.

Level 3
Both abilities can be done entirely without triggers. Just copy the Hero a few times and change values (i.e., 20 base damage > 38 base damage for +18 damage) and model file to your liking. Then make a spell based off of Metamorphosis and change the Alternate Form unit to the copies of the Hero. As for all the abilities mentioned for the other forms, they are as follows.

Berserk (Orc) and 2 level Critical Strike (Orc)
Frost Nova (Undead)
Hardened Skin (Night Elf)
The Elemental Cannon is more complex and requires triggers, so be more specific as to what effects you want to happen if you want my help.

Thanks a lot staber i will contact you k?

Status
Not open for further replies.