• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reputation Bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
It may just be my account, I dont know if theres anyone else experiencing this problem. But I've gained 3-4 reputation over the past month but my rep hasnt changed. It stays at 0, and it should be a 3(or 4) right now. I got 2 normal +rep, then it just stayed as this spinning diamond... thing.

Can you fix that I get normal rep?

Level 9
Not what I meant, Im saying, that even when people try to give me rep, they only add the Diamond (<> but turned 90 degrees) and not the green jewel. Thats the bug im talking about.
That's not a bug, but a feature of the rep system. Users must have gained enough rep themselves to be able to add rep to others. This prevents people from multi-accounting and massing rep on themselves. (Or not, just look at this user and his sockpuppet account.)

Status
Not open for further replies.