• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reputation from a member with 0 reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but i recently got repped by a new member, in my control panel it says the rep is worth 1 point, but none have been added. Members with none rep shouldn't be able to +rep people, are they? Still it says one rep in cp, but i haven't got one. I'm only saying this beacuse it's confusing, if a member with no rep +rep someone, it should say 0 or be a gray rep icon in your recently reputation gains, don't you think?

Last edited:
Oh, have members with 0 rep always been able to give +1?

Ages ago they couldn't, but they've been able to for a while now.

I think so, yes. Also, as far as I noticed, members who have disabled their reputation give out +0 reputation points. They also get 0 reputation when it's given to them (which is one of the purposes of disabled reputation).

Wrong and wrong. Disabled reputation still works like regular reputation. The only difference is that you just can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.