• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reputation Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
HappyTauren said:
Not a hack, users with 0 rep now have 1 rep power, ask Dusk for more information.
This is the truth.

Because we're cracking down on multiaccounters and other breach-of-conduct-new-accounts, reputation from users with no rep is now counted. There is no sense to be had in making it so new users cannot rep people, as oftentimes they register to get help and then get that help without ever earning the rep needed for +1. This is unfortunate, since it promotes a cesspool style development of reputation, whereas this minor makes it so new users can return the favor to those who helped them out or did something awesome.

We are still against people feeding each other rep, but after looking at your profile I have a feeling he just liked your submission. There's nothing wrong with that, you should be getting rep from the people that like your work. :)

Level 28
We are still against people feeding each other rep, but after looking at your profile I have a feeling he just liked your submission. There's nothing wrong with that, you should be getting rep from the people that like your work. :)

Well the reason to the rep wasn't the issue. Only that I thought it wouldn't count if you had <10 rep and that something was wrong. But since that isn't the case anymore I might aswell enjoy the extra stuff. Thanks for clearing this for me.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.