• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Republic Gunship

I figured that with the new Star Wars movie out, there would be a lot of people hyped on making Star Wars-maps, so i decided to finish my republic LAAT model. It comes with complete animation sets for flying and landing, for firing both the blasters and rocket pods, and a "spell slam" animation for firing the dorsal laser pods (uses tail particles, so you may not see the effect in your editor). It also has sprite attachments (for damage fires), and "foot left/right" attachments at the engines, if you want to apply some boost-type effect. Scaled to fit with my V-Wing.

I also promised to make some starbase models for Marshmallo, and they are next in line (promise).

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Star Wars, Jedi, Transport
Contents

Republic Gunship (Model)

Reviews
00:37, 7th Jan 2016 MiniMage: Good ol' starwars models, works fine, looks good. Approved. ;D

M

00:37, 7th Jan 2016
MiniMage: Good ol' starwars models, works fine, looks good. Approved. ;D

Level 1
5/5 Excellent. I don't know if you take requests but I'd REALLY use an AT-AT model in my Star Wars maps!