• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replays section requires login?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I see that in order to download replays you need to login, but every time I go to login it takes me back to the forum homepage, then I navigate to replays section again and I am logged out. It is a never ending cycle and so I can't download the replays because it never shows me logged in when I click to go to the replays section. I just want to download a couple of the replays.

I think it is something wrong with the cookies settings on the forum software. I run a forum myself and it acts like a cookie problem. Just wanted to let you know and if there is someway to get replay “2player perfect whammer .w3g” I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark

Level 24
Can't find 2player perfect whammer .w3g, i'm pretty sure i've seen it before. The best thing to do is to pm Ralle. If I remember correctly hes the one that submited it. I am also experiencing this problem. And the same problem with maps. The only thing we can do I guess is wait for Ralle to fix the problem.

Level 1
Bob,

I posted what I think is the solution in sticky topic about this problem. I also PM Ralle about the solution. I also run a phpbb forum and I had the same problem, you have to have the correct cookie settings and there is a "mod" that will automatically set them correctly for you. I am pretty sure it will solve the login problems.

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.