• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replay only 1/2 speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi. Was wondering if is posible to play the replays of a map slower than 1/2.

is there any way to do that. because i really need it for my map it would help me a lot with the mistakes.

Thanks for your time.

Level 7
You can also use Cheat Engine. It allows you to apply a speed hack that will either slow or speed up a process, like WC3.

I use it a lot when testing my maps, because you can see exactly what's going on if you want, by playing the game at like 0.1x speed, or you can skip to where you need, by speeding the game up to 5x or whatever.

It affects the whole process, so you can use it for replays or while playing the actual game (offline only of course). Just google something like "how to use speed hack with cheat engine".

Level 6
You can also use Cheat Engine. It allows you to apply a speed hack that will either slow or speed up a process, like WC3.

I use it a lot when testing my maps, because you can see exactly what's going on if you want, by playing the game at like 0.1x speed, or you can skip to where you need, by speeding the game up to 5x or whatever.

It affects the whole process, so you can use it for replays or while playing the actual game (offline only of course). Just google something like "how to use speed hack with cheat engine".

Yea but it doesnt affect the whole process. If you run it at 0.2 speed and then in the replay increase x5 .... Just try it, It doesnt look like normal speed when should be. Some spells are crazy fast.

Dota replay seeker works better but of course cheat engine can be used while playing ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.