1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Replay only 1/2 speed.

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by lordsent, Mar 13, 2014.

1. lordsent

lordsent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi. Was wondering if is posible to play the replays of a map slower than 1/2.

is there any way to do that. because i really need it for my map it would help me a lot with the mistakes.

Thanks for your time.

2. TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I don't think there's a way to go any slower than the replay viewer allows you.

3. lordsent

lordsent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not even a external program?

4. pOke

pOke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  5. lordsent

lordsent

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. DysfunctionaI

DysfunctionaI

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You can also use Cheat Engine. It allows you to apply a speed hack that will either slow or speed up a process, like WC3.

I use it a lot when testing my maps, because you can see exactly what's going on if you want, by playing the game at like 0.1x speed, or you can skip to where you need, by speeding the game up to 5x or whatever.

It affects the whole process, so you can use it for replays or while playing the actual game (offline only of course). Just google something like "how to use speed hack with cheat engine".

7. lordsent

lordsent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea but it doesnt affect the whole process. If you run it at 0.2 speed and then in the replay increase x5 .... Just try it, It doesnt look like normal speed when should be. Some spells are crazy fast.

Dota replay seeker works better but of course cheat engine can be used while playing ^^