• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rend Blackhand v3

Rend Blackhand model for request.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Rend_Blackhand

Modified Hellscream model. Sword, pads, beard and eyepath - scratch made. Most texture freehand. Green particle while attacking. Flag does not show properly in viewer - in game its OK. Give suggestions how can I upgrade him. Enjoy.

Update://
-optimised it, so it does not have duplicated materials and textures.
-added some shading on banner, but it's not much noticeable ingame, here how it looks now
skin.jpg

-remade banner plane, so it does not look like its made of 2 parts anymore

It does not show properly in viewer, tough. And hell I don't know why. But I guess it doesn't matter, as it works OK in game.

Update2://
-optimised even more, so it does not have ANY duplicated materials and textures

Keywords:
orc, horde, warcraft, rend, blackhand, demon, gray, blackrock
Contents

Rend Blackhand v3 (Model)

Reviews
15:34, 20th May 2009 Dan van Ohllus: @Pyritie: The floating sword only happens in model viewers. Ingame, the model carries the sword properly all the time. Learn to test ingame. Anyway, before I'll consider this model to be approved, you should...
Level 4
woot, :S As the grom hellscream model does - green and the goes red for a little while this do the same but instead of going from red to green it goes to totally black? :S 1/5 otherwise a pretty good model tho...

EDIT nvm It was only in world editor, my bad :p, Did work fine when I did test the map
awsome model :) 4/5

Hope no one do the same misstake as me :p,