• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blackrock Grunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Consider making the Blackrock Grunts and Rend Blackhand from WoW. We don't have any.

Level 6
No, I wasn't talking about ripping at all. I was just wondering if there was anyone talented enough to consider making some blackrock grunts like the ones in WOW.

Level 8
No.

No ripping.
No ''We don't have any'' nonsense because that's no valid reason at all.

Just no.

Yeeeap, go cry more and more that "we dont neaaaaadddd WOW EXPORTZ, THEY ARE SO BAD, EVIL, AND... BAD!!" even if nobody mentions them.

@JimBob, do you need them for any project or just bored enough to bother? Cus I could make him, but don't know if it has any point yet.

@HFR he didnt even mention about high poly, he just said "Blackrock Grunts and Rend Blackhand from WoW", which clearly describes they just APPEAR IN WOW. To point direction how to find out how they look.

Level 6
Wc3 versions are all I'm asking. Yes, I do need them for a project. I'm working on a map which will take place in Blackrock Mountain. If anyone would consider making them than that would be grand. If anyone does make them than; thank you very much.

Level 8
You have got Blackrock Grunt already, so I can make Rend Blackhand. Just provide me some pictures, I cannot find any - I need a concept to know how he looks like. I got just this one
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/f/fe/Rend.jpg
but I would like to know how his weapons looks like.
Guess its this one? http://www.wowwiki.com/Blackhand_Doomsaw
I would also know if you want him old or young, as in WoW he has already gray hairs, but I dont know your project's timeline. And also I would like to know how his special move looks like, I would make animation for something similar.

Level 6
I'm sorry, I wasn't very specific. The gray skinned blackrock grunts are what I'm looking for. As for Rend; making him look how he does in WOW is just fine because my project takes place during the WOW time period. As for the animations, well, I'm not sure. I was thinking either grunt or Beastmaster animations. You can test that and see what looks best for him. Thanks.

My ideal for the map I'm making is a 2vrs2 map that takes place on Blackrock Mountain. I'm thinking Dark Horde and Fel Horde vrs the New Horde and those Brown Orcs. Forgot what their called.

Last edited:
Level 6
Mag'har, huh; thanks. Yea, grey orcs. I assume their skin turned grey from living in Blackrock Mountain for 20 years.

Level 6
They're still called Blackrock orcs. They belong to the Dark Horde. However, it's only the orcs that live near the mountain who actually have grey skin. I think they look kind of cool though; kind of like the orcs from Lord of The Rings.

Level 6
Yea, I don't mind whether you make skins of them or models. I'm not sure what would be easier. My guess is that if anybody would want to make a grunt, peon, raider and warlock than I would be fine with skins. However, I think Rend Blackhand would require a model.

Status
Not open for further replies.