• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An Amazing Awesome request!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Alright, I have multiple requests, but I'm not asking for one person to do them all. I just want all you modelers to consider making any of these that interest you. I do have need of them. I am currently working on a Blackrock Mountain map and I plan to finish a few maps in the future that I started years ago and than for some reason forgot about them.

I need two troll skins. Just make a Chaos and Forest troll version of the Troll Berserker; the one with the spears. I will need these for the map I am working on right now.

I am also in need of a Kargath Bladefist model; the Fel version of him. No, I'm not talking about ripping this model. Amaruak is already working on a Rend Blackhand which is looking really good by the way, but I am also in need of this Bladefist for my blackrock map.

The next model is a Raider that looks like the one below. We don't have any good quality raiders on this website that look evil. I also need this Raider for my blackrock map.

And last of all, these three WC2 models. I need these for my warcraft 2 maps that I will later be working on. I've looked all over and haven't found any of these models. I need the Warcraft 2 Paladin, grunt, and Deathwing. Yes, Deathwing. I can't believe no one has made a Deathwing. How can you say no to Deathwing; he is the most powerful Dragon in the Warcraft universe.

I hope you will take these requests into consideration. Besides, they are awesome Warcraft characters. If you decide that you want to make any of these than please let me know which one you want to make. There is no deadline, so no rush. It's on your time. Thank you very much. These pictures below should help.

View attachment 54369

View attachment 54370

View attachment 54371

View attachment 54372

View attachment 54374

Last edited:
Level 6
That grunt below doesn't show enough and I wasn't very specific with it. Just add another shoulder pauldron with spikes and add two smaller, curved horns that stick up on the helm and make his eyes red. Try and add teamcolor tattoos to the face like it shows in the picture.

Level 6
I found a better screenshot of Deathwing. It atleast shows what his face looks like. Deathwingportraitwar2.JPG

Warcraft III comes with models that would be perfect for two of those. If you don't agree then you're being awfully picky.

#1: I made one awhile back, but I lost it. Cavman has it I think. It's not the greatest quality however.

#2: Just use the Raider model.

#3: Actually, Garithos with some edits would be fine. Perhaps get Knight parts copy and pasted over on to his skin.

#4: That's been requested time and time again. Don't expect it to be fufilled.

#5: Just use the Grunt model.

Level 6
Hawkwing; so a Kargath Bladefist was made, but is now lost. Well, maybe somebody will make one. That's what this thread is for. The raider, I think that picture looks cool, but If nobody wants to give it a shot than I will just use the one in-game. The same goes for the grunt. If somebody would make a WC2 paladin than it was in deed in my mind that I would have them base it off the Garithos model. As for Deathwing, I'm not sure why our experienced modelers haven't been up for this challenge. Tauer, was making WC2 orcs a while back; maybe when he comes back he will be up for this challenge. Alright, I will scratch the grunt and raider, but I think a Bladefist, Deathwing, and WC2 Paladin have got to be considered. I Know that not many people have asked for a Bladefist, but that's probably because not many people are familiar with him. However, I have heard a decent amount of request for a Deathwing and a WC2 Paladin.

I also have requested two skins which are a Chaos and Forest troll version of the Berserker. I didn't put a picture because I assumed you know what the Troll Berserker looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.