• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
don't you see that in DotA, that line is removed automaticly when you're LAN gaming, but if you're singleplayer, it stays too...

Lol... try other maps in LAN there is a PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE even on Garena..

Hmm. I remember there was some old threads about this. Here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/press-key-continue-232227/. Try it. :D.

Actually i does not help cause i am asking of custom loading screen not melee loading screen..

I need some experts out there who knows how to manipulate warcraft like IceFrog who remove that PRESS ANY KEY..

This could be very helpful to all map makers not just for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
Level 30
Well, just searched once again and by changing maybe the image the loading screen use rather than the original screen where it shows the minimap and players, makes it disappear DSG said or either by not typing any text in the load screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.