• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Removing Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How to remove automatic cooldown? Not the normal cooldown, like even when I set the cooldown in the editor to 0, the hero still kind of pauses and then moves on. How to change that?

Level 6
do you want spell to be aoe (to damage units in area) or you want your spell to target single enemy? tell me so i can help you

Level 3
if i got you right make a trigger: an ability is being used ----- abilaty equals to something - delete the ability make new abiliti for the hero

Level 3
@Visimirsit: Huh? Not meaning to offend you, but I don't understand that.

@TerraNexx: Just single enemy, I'm trying to make a fast-casting firebolt spell (no stun though, and I tried to use firebolt base spell and it failed)

Level 14
Ah, you want the ability to instantly cast, and the hero to not "pause to cast it"?

In which case, go to the Object Editor properties of your hero and set the "Animation - Cast Point" to be 0.001
Similarly, set the "Animation - Backswing Point" to 0.001.

This will make your hero nearly instantaneously start moving/attacking after casting an ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.