• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

remove dummy unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi
why dummy units is not remove by this 2 trigger?
  • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to Fireblast_Dummy
  • Unit - Remove Fireblast_Dummy from the game
I add model to my dummy unit and i see it is always stand at created position and never removed, Why???! or it is just graphics bug?
How to remove it?

Last edited:
Level 7
This.

Please provide full trigger. It is hard to work with partial information as your defective code might lies somewhere else.
  • FireBlast Upgrade 1 Cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Fireblast (Upgrade 1)
    • Actions
      • Set Fireblast_Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Fireblast_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Random real number between 0.00 and 1.00) Less than or equal to 0.40
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 0.10 seconds
          • Unit - Remove Fireblast_Dummy from the game
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Fireblast_Caster) at (Position of Fireblast_Caster) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set Fireblast_Dummy = (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to Fireblast_Dummy
          • Unit - Add Fireblast (Dummy) to Fireblast_Dummy
          • Unit - Set level of Fireblast (Dummy) for Fireblast_Dummy to (Level of Fireblast (Upgrade 1) for Fireblast_Caster)
          • Unit - Order Fireblast_Dummy to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt Fireblast_Target
          • Floating Text - Destroy MultiCast_Text
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads 2x MULTICAST! above Fireblast_Caster with Z offset 100.00, using font size 15.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Set MultiCast_Text = (Last created floating text)
          • Floating Text - Change MultiCast_Text: Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of MultiCast_Text to 1.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of MultiCast_Text to 1.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of MultiCast_Text to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
        • Else - Actions
when i add model to my dummy unit, i can see it's never removed, it is just graphics bug?

Try removing the wait?

• Set BL_TempPoint = (Position of BL_CastingUnit)
  • Unit - Create 1 BL_DummyType for (Owner of BL_CastingUnit) at BL_TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BL_TempPoint)
  • Set BL_BlindDummy = (Last created unit)
  • Unit - Add BL_BlindDebuffAbility to BL_BlindDummy
  • Unit - Order BL_BlindDummy to Undead Banshee - Curse BL_TargetUnit
  • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to BL_BlindDummy
In my test with this one, the dummy in this kind of stuff is removed properly. What model do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.