• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Remove Boundary in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I played some maps, Pyramid Escape(this one has camera bound & boundary aswell), Neverwinter Nine. There are Boundary default made in the map terrain, deprotect Neverwinter Nine I can check that. However, in the game, the boundary is removed bit by bit when you enter a part of the map. Is there any GUI/script to do that(ingame Boundary Removal)?

You can open the map (attached) to see, but have no access to the imported files, the import manager is blank, not to mention nothing new in the object editor. MPQEditor can extract the imported files but surprisedly, everything is named in number order, no clues for model's custom textture(blp) and some models cannot be opened by Magos Model Editor because its lack of blps,

Is any better way to reach/extract the files in proper filenames ? as to use the models as resources for other map. I wonder the way they protected their map so well. It must play with some options in Vexorian optimizers or other program/technique IDK. Could anyone please reveal that trick to me? My original thought is that they used Vexorian optimizer to remove most of the things but didn't make WE crash when opening it, then they deprotected it or just opened it as WE doesn't crash and clear the trigger, all object editor & all imported files. The map still work well.

Attachments

• Neverwinter Nine v2.4.w3x
    6.9 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.