• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Relentless Conquest Conglomerate - Lore Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I represent Relentless Conquest. Relentless Conquest is a conglomerate of ORPG/RPG Teams/Staff that specialize in ORPG/RPG Maps with a save/load function in the WC3: Frozen Throne Expansion.

Such notable maps that have been affiliated with Relentless Conquest include Etales ORPG/ST's ORPG/Return of Legends ORPG/and recently Final Fantasy Epic RPG.

However, recently some of Relentless Conquest's staff members have acquired several old ORPG maps such as Forlorn/Eclipse/Dark Invasion II from their original map makers and wish to rewrite the entire lore/quest line as well as maybe start an entire new project all together, essentially "Revise/Update/Revive" it.

However, due to the multitude of projects Relentless Conquest is involved in, our staff teams have little time to dwell upon the "perfection" of lore crafting nor the patience. Due to that reason, Relentless Conquest is looking for Lore Writers to participate in our staff teams.

Obviously lore writers must somewhat enjoy ORPG/RPG Maps as much as we do. They must also have some sort of voice communication such as Ventrillo/Raidcall/Mumble. And also must accept the limitations of your lore in a WC3 Map perspective. If interested in joining our staff teams, please contact me.

I thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, Relentless Conquest Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.