• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reincarnation, editor limits/bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Reincarnation, editor limits/bug? & Item spells on units

Currently, if you set the Tauren Chieftain spell 'Reincarnation' to a cooldown over 300 seconds, it will still start counting down from max 300 seconds.

When the unit dies, the spell goes on cooldown. Say I set the cooldown to 450 seconds, 2/3 of the icon will be greyed out to begin with, ticking down. If I set 600 seconds, 1/2 of the icon will be greyed out right away, instead of the entire icon. etc.

I've timed it and confirmed that this is not a display bug. I've thoroughly gone through Gameplay Constants, but I cannot find anything related/any solution.

Also, is there a way to make item abilities actually have requirements when had by a unit? (check dependencies - yes doesnt work, spell is: Spell Damage Reduction)

Please help, thank you!

Last edited:
Level 18
Very long cooldown, are working, as you said.
When the unit dies, the spell goes on cooldown. Say I set the cooldown to 450 seconds, 2/3 of the icon will be greyed out to begin with, ticking down. If I set 600 seconds, 1/2 of the icon will be greyed out right away, instead of the entire icon. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.