• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Regular Human Knight(with helmet and shield)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
First of all, thanks for the RMS and the author of it.
Add the Footman helmet on Knight's head, and the sword with the shield.
Unfortunately I don't know how to remove the attack ANIM 1, so this knight will sill use shield to strike(same movement as the sword)
You are welcome to improved it!!!
Thank you
Contents

Regular Human Knight(with helmet and shield) (Model)

Simple, but very useful! +rep

You can rename it to Attack Spell or Attack Slam and use it for abilities like ShieldBash.

I also thought of that. I took the liberty of changing the name of attack 1 to attack slam 1, stand victory to spell 1 and cinematic walk to walk 1 (200 movespeed), while walk 1 is now walk fast (350 movespeed).

If you like the changes, feel free to use them or post them as well. I just thought it would add a bit more to an already pretty useful model.

Attachments

• LancerKnight(var1).mdx
    7.3 MB · Views: 303
cooooooooooool
Thank you!

Very interesting model
Thank you!!

I also thought of that. I took the liberty of changing the name of attack 1 to attack slam 1, stand victory to spell 1 and cinematic walk to walk 1 (200 movespeed), while walk 1 is now walk fast (350 movespeed).

If you like the changes, feel free to use them or post them as well. I just thought it would add a bit more to an already pretty useful model.
Thank you so much! your modification looks amazing! I won't post it because it includes your work 0.-

Level 12
I like it. Once you manage to remove the Shieldattack animation -- and maybe tweak the cinematic walk a bit, so the shield doesn't clip with the horse -- it will be perfect.

I like it. Once you manage to remove the Shieldattack animation -- and maybe tweak the cinematic walk a bit, so the shield doesn't clip with the horse -- it will be perfect.

I've already posted in the comments a fixed version. If you use it, credit Shichuan Wang (I just changed the names and edited the shield clipping).

Level 3

your model very nice!I admire you very much!but I have a request,can you Change back walk speed?

your model very nice!I admire you very much!but I have a request,can you Change back walk speed?

If you want to make him use his walk fast animation, you just need to write (in the editor):
knight.jpg

(This is the standard for every knight)

If you want to use his slow walk speed, simply write a lower speed in walk speed and in movement. I advice writing a lower speed in walk speed either way, so, if the unit gets slowed, the animation would change to reflect that -instead of just running in slow-mo.

Level 3
If you want to make him use his walk fast animation, you just need to write (in the editor):
knight.jpg

(This is the standard for every knight)

If you want to use his slow walk speed, simply write a lower speed in walk speed and in movement. I advice writing a lower speed in walk speed either way, so, if the unit gets slowed, the animation would change to reflect that -instead of just running in slow-mo.
Thank you for your guidance,But I'm using it to replace the default model.

Level 35
This is very useful indeed. I suggest, you add Mr Ogre man's adjustments.

Also, given the HQ and details Reforged models has, I think you need to fix the handle. While it's not very noticable from the ingame camera view. It's easy to spot in a cinematic for instance.

View attachment 367761
Hey! Great idea for the Knight. Thank you @Mr Ogre man for the changes!
I also noticed the shield angle been a big off.
Can you change it's angle so it will mach well with his hand? or maby delete the armband completely
1644431650066.png

It's a great model just this detail needs an update to make it perfect :D
Also can he get an portrait update too?

Last edited:
ive taken the liberty to make icon's. just done using the hive icon generator, nice and simple. use them if you want to. no credit needed. and creator is free to add them to model (i cant figure how to upload my stuff on HIVE 😆)

Attachments

• ATCLancerknighticon.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
  • ATTLancerknighticon.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
  • BTNLancerknighticon.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DISATCLancerknighticon.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DISBTNLancerknighticon.blp
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DISPASLancerknighticon.blp