• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REGIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys i dont know what will be my thread cause i dont know what is the thing what in my mind
I have some problem if there is 3 region so then will spawn there cause i have a starter spawner which stays there before they send off to the enemy which making them invulnerable before vulnerable. But my problem is how to make my unit teleport in 3 region same count of how many unit on the spawner.
I dont dont if you can get what am i saying but help me some
Every help i can appreciate your sincere to my problem thank!

Level 5
I can't understand what is your problem, could you post your trigger(s) here so we may be able to help you ?

To copy/paste a trigger, right click on the name of the trigger in the editor and use "Copy as Text" then post it here with "[ trigger ]" tags (without spaces and ")

Level 4
I can't understand what is your problem, could you post your trigger(s) here so we may be able to help you ?

To copy/paste a trigger, right click on the name of the trigger in the editor and use "Copy as Text" then post it here with "[ trigger ]" tags (without spaces and ")
I can give my picture and my trigger

Level 4
I can give my picture and my trigger

• s2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters s2 blue townhall <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A structure) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to Neutral Passive and Retain color
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Random point in s2 area spawner <gen>)
      • Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Invulnerable
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
  • s2 to the clash
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters s2 area spawner facing the water battle <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A structure) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in s2 area spawner facing the water battle <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of facing to the sea battle <gen>)
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to Player 1 (Red) and Retain color
      • Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Vulnerable
i have 3 region but i cant make my unit move it into to the 2 region that i cant set of.
and i just separate the trigger and also put 3 region on the spawner area.

Level 21
in the second trigger you are refering to "triggering unit" when you need to refer to "picked unit"
that also counts for the last two lines, which need to be placed inside your loop + refer to "picked unit"

Status
Not open for further replies.