• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Regen TD v1.45

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a TD Map

Credits :
kentchow75
www.wc3sear.ch
www.wc3campaigns.net
Will

Keywords:
TD
Contents

Regen TD v1.45 (Map)

Reviews
20:46, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Imbalanced, poor description and terrain, use EpicWar for maps like this, Rejected.

M

20:46, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Imbalanced, poor description and terrain, use EpicWar for maps like this, Rejected.

Level 6
hey i already played this yesterday and i must say:

-it was so boring that all players were gone before the third wave started.
-the towers seem to be very cool (even if they are just representing dota heroes)
-the way is too long
-i think the name is kinda strange - "regen td" doesnt really fit to dota towers
-maybe make fixed start positions - everyone just tried to be the first next to the spawn

DPL

DPL

Level 5
I think this should be made like Mafa Queen TD

Last edited:
Level 28
I've picked the "Newbie Builder"-race and noticed this:

[ + ] A lot of tower upgrades
[ + ] Every tower has his own spell
[ + ] Good tower-description (but not very appealing)
[ / ] Not a lot of different towers per race
[ / ] Map Description isn't good
[ / ] Some towers don't attack automatically when upgraded, but they will attack if you force them to attack once.
[ - ] This map isn't balanced at all, you just need to build a lot of Windrunner Towers and you can't lose.
(only 2 of them could stop level 19, and you still have 8.5k gold left if you build only 2 of them)
[ - ] The Lich Tower's projectile is as fast as the creeps run, so he won't hit them if the creeps are behind the tower.
[ - ] The Phantom Assassin Tower (level 1)'s description is wrong, it has a 15% chance to do 5x damage, not a 20% chance to do 7.5x damage
[ - ] I really don't like the terrain (could be a matter of taste...)
[ - ] This may also be a matter of taste, but I think the icons don't fit this map (attack, move, ...)
[ - ] The ping in the middle is really annoying...

It seems the only good points are the upgrades and the spells, but you lack the gameplay and some minor mistakes.