• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reforming the System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
As much as I like trying to push terraining forward - I don't think it's possible to force the issue if there just isn't enough happening.
There aren't enough to make a good top ten as of yet. Deliberations should ensue after another terraining contest, I think, or at least after there have been a few more submissions.

Level 36
I disagree.

The prior time I suggested we roll out the guns and vacuum terrains to the list, I was ultimately convinced that then we had too few. But now, since then, there's been a decent amount of submissions both for the latest contest, the current contest and in between. I think the time is ripe.

Level 36
I think we should just let people nominate terrains, give them a notion that they've got some involvement (and it prompts activity) and then we pick our ten favorites and arrange them together the way we see fit. That way we avoid having to go through the public poll nightmare all over.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
<- Again not pleased with the poll

Should we maybe close the poll or something and get creacking on selecting placements?

IMO these placings

1. Lone Warrior (elredir)
  2. Lost Omen (Keiji)
  3. All My Friends (me)
  4. Hollow Hearted (Keiji)
  5. All Gone (elredir)
  6. Unyielding Love (Chaos/Keiji)
  7. Howl (sigelang)
  8. Minions (me)
  9. Purple Castle (Heinvers)
  10. Lake (Stryder)

Status