• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reforged Dungeon Column

I noticed that there is no column doodad for the Dungeon Terrain set.
I used Archway as basis and cut the column from it.
Enjoy!
Contents

Reforged Dungeon Column (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Simple, yet functional. People will find use for this.
Does reforged support third party mods?

Yes, The Eula of Wc3 Reforged is the same thing as original just written diffirently so you'd understand it better, there is no paragraph stating that you can't import your own models to the map. Editor also allows you to import models so I don't see any reason it wouldn't, besides it also has the setting to display the model in either Classic or/and Reforged. The only problem I have with Reforged so far is that not all of the modes have appeared yet, you can still create custom campaigns in the editor, but it's nowhere to be seen in Reforged (yet) just like many other features that Blizzard Forgot(?) to put in.

Also for further information, you can check this site.
Custom Game Acceptable Use Policy - Blizzard Legal

1. Use of Third Party Content in Custom Games. You represent and warrant that neither the content you use to create or incorporate into any Custom Games, nor the compilation, arrangement or display of such content (collectively, the “User Content”), infringes or will infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party. You further represent and warrant that you will not use or contribute User Content that is unlawful, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. In the event that Blizzard learns of the existence of a third party claim related to a Custom Game, Blizzard reserves the right to remove or block the Custom Game from any Blizzard-owned platform.
It doesn't state that you can't import anything at all, you can't however add the content to the custom map if you don't have the right towards or approval from said owner, some people claim their ownership regarding the assets they make and you can't use them without giving them credits or having their approval or if the rules set by the owner are against the rules set by Blizzard. In addition Creator of the custom game can't be an owner of the custom map, cause they will be simply removed, atleast that's how I understand that. On another note, Dota map is still technically owned by Blizzard, Valve had to change a lot of stuff due to copyright etc. in order to create Dota 2. I can be wrong, but I checked a lot in order to confirm whether it's true or not, this "New" Eula is no diffirent from the old one.