• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Column with death animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
[Model Request] Column with death animation

I need a model of a column that is two times bigger than the normal one (Column Single) with death animation.

Okay this is how big I want it (Left one is the normal column and the other two is how big I want it)

colum1qr0.png

And when it dies, I want it to slowly fall down (2-4 seconds?) on the side to this angle (The right column).

colum2ng7.png

Last edited:

.KC

.KC

Level 8
I will upload it here in the evening. Im driving home to my girlfriend now, and I will make it there

EDIT:

The models is in the map, test the map and hit escape, and you will see its animation.
I've added 2 animations:
Stand - Standard
Death
Death Alternate (hit the ground)

I did this fast since I promised to upload it this evening.. Tell me if you want some improvement,
and I will look at it tommorow. If my girlfriend let me get some time with the computer

Attachments

• Animated Single Column.w3x
    19.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.