• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Guild Arena] Multiple Doodads models needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yo everyone my name is (as you can see) Darkwing, I'm the creator of Guild Arena: the BattleChasers, and I'm in need of YOURS SERVICE AND TALENT!!!

If you want to inform about the map (so it can help you about the models or stuff) simply go on the link below:

Guild Arena: the BattleChasers

Here is the list of the doodadd resources I need:

1. Black Statue (it should be based out of Statue Shieldless, just with a skin that look like its ravaged by the corruption or darkness, it can use the textures of Underground Archways since I'm using them in the map so it can fit well. The statue should also contain a stand animation, and death animation in which the statue is destroyed, like it cracks and sword is falling down something like that.)
2. Black Column Single ( should be based out of Dalaran Column Single, just with Underground textures, and it should also contain the stand and destroyed animation)
3. Black Banner ( like a Banner Long White/Blue just that it need to be blackish and dark, and it would be nice if it could be a little torned on the sides and maybe in the middle. No neccesery sigil is required maybe a dark symbol, or maybe you can use the Blue Banners base just change the color or so Im not fond with the modeling)
5. ANIMATIONS: also I need the animations added to normal statue, columns and archways since I need destroyable doodadd in my map. The base rule for all animations is that there should be a Stand, Death (in which the doodadd is falling appart,

Status
Not open for further replies.