• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two requests: Column & Add of animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I want to request a couple of things
  • The model "Column Broken" = Doodads\Cityscape\Structures\City_ColumnSingle1_Ruined\City_ColumnSingle1_Ruined without the base.
    Pic:
    ss0000.JPG -> ss00001.jpg
  • The model Villager (Woman) = units\critters\ElfVillagerWoman\ElfVillagerWoman with the "Spell" animation of Far Seer (not the spell lightning; the "spell" one). If this is not possible (due to bones), maybe another spell animation, but let me know which one is possible; leave a reply on that.

Well, first off, the default female villager model with a better skin (I actually saw a skin from Stanakin Skywalker ~ http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/hobbitpippin-blp-152894/ , and I was left surprised, since the quality is just great; I wish it could have that quality). Well, I don't take my hopes up, so I'd rather tell you what it should be like:
the default female villager (with her breast being better than just two pulled vertices).
  • She must not have this "hair make up" animation (stand - 2, if I remember well)
  • Her hair should be waving
  • She should have a stand alternate, where she has her hands down (instead of crossing them).
  • She should have a hold-item animation, which combines her walking animation and her right arm is a bit lifted, while her hand looks down-wards (as if she holds an item - and an attachement will be added there).
  • She should have the death animation, with a different name, like sleep/fall, because this one leaves a stain ubersplatt on the ground.
  • She should have some talking animations, with her head moving like her portrait talking (a bit better, because her portrait talking ones make her look like she wants to come out of the game and smack you up - I mean not that high-leveled movement of head), and her hands should also be waving -> I could record a video, showing you how exactly she should move)
  • Two spell animations -> I could record a video here.
  • One birth animation (there is a point, where she will bear wings on her back, so i would like a birth animation, where she initially looks like a baby (the way her body shrinks) and after that she gets every point of her body stretched (well, an example can be either recorded in a video or find a proper unit somewhere in a video on YouTube - it's a classical way of casting spells actually).
  • She will be quivering her eyelids.
  • She should actually have fingers, not just a hand (which is what default Warcraft models have. I have spotted a model that has fingers and belongs to the Warcraft III engine: the blood elf in the human glue screen - if you want to realize what I'm taking about).
That's all for now. I told you there are too many to handle. They sound and are really demanding, but, unfortunately, this is what I need.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.