• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Animation Work (Easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro:
Hello, I've been using this site for a long time, never really registered until didn't have a lot of time since I'm in the military and all.

Project:
The animation work is for my current map I'm working on. The triggers are almost already done, working on polishing the map. I don't wish to give out full details but I'll be using it for a recovery system that allows you to pick up players and set them down. Rigging up the a model with this animations will in my opinion make it more fun and replayability.

Request:
What I need done is the Villager Model, doesn't matter which one you want to do. Add a couple of animations. The animation I need is a walking animation while carrying the corpse. The default does not have a walking animation while carrying the corpse over his shoulder. And quite possibly the work animation while carrying the corpse is also good if you can. See bonus things in details.

Name:
'Modified' Villager Model.

Type:
Model, with rigged combined extra animations.

Details:
Bonus if you add a picking the corpse animation to the model, nothing fancy. But if request is filfulled, I'll put it my new map and give proper credits where it's due.

7cadea915997a5345f97cf81cf3e3974.jpg

I can't walk and carry at same time!

Last edited:
Level 3
If you can Bloody_Turds I would thank you a lot, the pick up really isn't needed. I would be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.