• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Redemption Hero WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'll just save my redemption forum for the offical stuff becuase he is still not offical. Meet Juggernaught unit 10053 He was part of a race known as the Omniprohpets A race that transformed themselfs into complete species of robots. Nicknamed Tin Man by the Legion he is the ultimate support unit for any mission packed with 2 cannons(tank mode only) motor pods, wrist minigun, and a switch blade to slice apponets in half. Why he is far outdated compared to his race new line of juggarnaughts none te less his ability in combat is profeccent.

Tin Man stands about 15 feet tall and can crush a abomination skull with his bear hands. Tin mans apporch is often shoot now ask later so he is often NOT the first one in. the greatest weapon is his arsenal is the abilty to transform into a tank mode allowing him to use his 120mm guass rifles as well as travel across terrain faster but his turning speed is reduced as well as his overall arsenal.

TinmanWIPpic1.JPG
Normal Mode

Transformation Process:

his inner chest rotates cuasing his head to into a back compartment, then his wrist and legs open up to fold in his legs and hands from here his back cannons roll up and he moves all his limbs into position.

TinmanWIPpic2.JPG
Tank mode

(stuff already planned to be changed)
His treads are going to be sliced into 4 this will allow him to bend easier in normal mode

feet and legs are going to get a rehaul becuase they look bit to thin on that section

He dosen't look to mean now I'm relying on the texture to give him a more meaner look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.