• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Request for an ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well this is somthing I'm making up for an AoS. The ability allows the Main Unit to Host himself on an ally, Moving with the ally and gaining certain attributes like the ability to attack. What i'm trying to get to is a Parasite which requires a host to be of any use.

His second ability which whould be his ultimate is the capability of Transforming his body into the body of the host. in the same he gains all the Health and Mana of the Host and etc. also, he keeps his 4 abilities while the Copied Host's abilities are placed in a spell book. Apon the use of an Ultimate ability from the Copied Host's ability he transforms back into his parasitical mode.

Thank you for any help given and even any critiques on how to manage this.

Level 2
hehe, Yeah I'm a Complication whore, But it whould be really awesome to see. the Ultimate Support hero, and with JASS, I doubt it can't be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.