• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transformation System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys,
I need a transformation system, this is the outline:
I have 4 heroes that need to have this ability or a copy of it.

It has 3 levels, each level transforms the unit into a different model

so for example:

level 1:
unit becomes modelA for 100 seconds, gaining 2x stats and transfering his spells/hero level
when the modelA turns back into the orginial unit, the additional levels gain/abilities skilled are saved.

level 2:
unit becomes modelB for 100 seconds, gaining 4x stats and transfering his spells/hero level
when the modelB turns back into the orginial unit, the additional levels gain/abilities skilled are saved.

and so on.
There is 1 hero with a particular case;
he has an ability in his unit form that gives him a buff and changes his heroes color.
If he uses any level of the transformation spell, his coloring should go back to normal and the buff should be removed.

Thanks.

Level 4
How do i do this part:
There is 1 hero with a particular case;
he has an ability in his unit form that gives him a buff and changes his heroes color.
If he uses any level of the transformation spell, his coloring should go back to normal and the buff should be removed.

Also there are effects I want to add to the transformation, and also:

I have several spells that use a certain unit animation, but if the character is in one of the transformed states, I want to call different animation indexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.