• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make a spell for me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can you pls make a spell for me?
I need u to make a spell that first summons many peasants, around the hero, then they begin to fly and transform into hawks.

LEVELS
Level 1: summons 10 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 2 damage and have 100 hp
Level 2: summons 11 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 4 damage and have 100 hp
Level 3: summons 12 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 6 damage and have 200 hp
Level 4: summons 13 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 8 damage and have 300 hp
Level 5: summons 14 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 14 damage and have 400hp
Level 6: summons 15 peasants that transform into hawk, the hawks takes 20 damage and have 500 hp

Status
Not open for further replies.